I calculated it up, and today (July 24th) is the 9th day i've been home this month. Gee. No wonder i am so far behind in the blogging (and the laundry and the housework and the gardening, etc). Where have i been? (i know you were dying to ask!) Well, went to AZ and UT for Grandma's funeral and burial. Then went directly from the airport out to Mozingo to camp for the 4th of July weekend. Brought the camper home on Tuesday, and on Thursday we went to Youth Conference. I slept at home on Sat evening but spent the whole day Sunday in Platte City visiting ward Relief Societies. Have spent one day in Omaha, and 3 days in Nauvoo since then. Got home yesterday. I am not planning on going anywhere for the next month solid. Except to visit Albany branch this Sunday. I wish i could get some kind of frequent driver miles.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I hear you about the frequent driver miles. I counted it up when we got home on the 25th, and I've only been home 3 days since July 1. And to top that, I've only been home 8 days since June 1...crazy, huh?! With my job, vacation, the kids theatre camp, and Larry working on our house in Maryville, it's been a crazy summer! Love your blog :)
Post a Comment