Guess who is going to have babies...yes, the stray cat that adopted us. Took her to the vet today for a check up and that fat tummy isn't worms. Due about August 12. Yay.
The views expressed here are not necessarily the opinion of the husband.
Guess who is going to have babies...yes, the stray cat that adopted us. Took her to the vet today for a check up and that fat tummy isn't worms. Due about August 12. Yay.
4 comments:
Ha...I love the "stray cat who adopted us". Aren't those strays so expensive?? :)
Okay. I read everything. I am glad you are blogging again. I missed your blog! Price is right - awesome. Did it already air? Do you know when it is supposed to air? Lake Powell looks beautiful! I plan my vacations by reading your blog. Lake Powell - on the list! Navoo - on the list!! Disney Cruise - so on the list!!! That one picture at the lake - glass! Keep blogging!
Our price is right episode should air on Sept 23. It is the 3rd show of the new season, they said. We are going to tivo it, and have a party watching it together.
Yes Cheryl.....expensive because 1 cat is now turning into 5 cats. The vet said he always has farmers looking for kittens (mousers for their farms) so he will place the kittens for me after they are weaned. Myron will get spayed ASAP. Just like they say on the price is right! hahah
Post a Comment