Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Catch and release: In my live catch trap on my backyard deck, I caught a fox! A fox…can you believe that? We had seen a fox in the neighborhood really late at night when we came home from our stake meetings. One night we saw the neighbor cat chasing it off. It was a small young fox, evidently not old enough to realize that foxes eat cats. I can’t believe the fox was dumb enough to get caught. By the way i am changing the name of this program to "catch and relocate."


Updates on previously mentioned subjects: Because inquiring minds want to know!


The newest cat: Remember Myron, the stray cat that adopted us? Myron is pretty much a standard feature at the house now. I have let her come inside and spend time with me, and one night I let her stay in and sleep with us. She is such a friendly little cat. Our other cats won’t sleep with us! How can you not love a cat who loves you? I will take her to the vet for a exam and shots this week. Then I can figure she’s officially adopted.

0 comments: