Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

Good grief...i apologize for not blogging for a loooooooooong time. Lots has happened and i've been busy. My dad turned 80 so i went home to AZ for a few days to celebrate. Both of my brothers and their families also came. We spent the weekend enjoying each other's company and reminiscing about the good old days.

For Dad's special birthday, we collected memories from us kids and from the in-law kids and the grandkids and had them bound into a hardback book. I think he liked it. It was really fun to read each other's memories and see how many were the same.

We really felt the empty hole in our hearts for our deceased brother Brandon.

Almost ready for Christmas. I have a few gifts to wrap and a load of groceries to buy. I plan to go grocery shopping LATE tonight in hopes that the crowd will be smaller. I hope there will be food left. Everyone is getting ready for Christmas, but also getting ready for the big snowstorm that is supposed to hit tomorrow. yay.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Take a moment to be still and think about the Savior. And thank him for your Dad!


My Dad at Lake Powell this summer:

0 comments: