Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hmmmmm.....

A moment ago, i was blogging along, whining about things and giving my excuse for not blogging.

My blogger screen shut down, and my computer took me back to my homepage.

I think it is a sign.....too much whining.

So i will stop.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Then with all the whining I've done on my blog in the last few days, I'm surprised I haven't shut the whole blogger site down! :)

Sam Ransom said...

Haha! That is funny. I'm sure you couldn't have been whining that much!

Wilson Family said...

My blog is my whine session, or maybe my venting place:) I guess it is okay to whine, I know I do my fair share..

Phogles said...

I don't feel that blogging=whining. Think of it as a chance to garner support from friends that are always eager to cheer each other on! {cheering} Go, Kelli!

Totally off topic: today's word verification captcha is 'babaeaub' which is inexplicably funny to me.