Okay, so i started this blog, inspired by my many younger friends and family members. Then, i forgot where i started it. Then, i realized that i had forgotten the user name and password anyway so why bother trying to look for it.
Til tonight. I don't know why, but i decided to try again. And VOILA! i hacked my own blog. Pretty good, huh?
Anyway, since i last posted anything, we've had a huge destructive ice storm, then Christmas, then the worst winter EVER, and then we bought a new horse (Bailey) and Ryan came home, I went to AZ to celebrate my mother's 70th birthday, started getting my nails done, pulled off a big Relief Society enrichment meeting for the stake, and hmmmmm..i think that is about it. (Oh, and this stuff is not necessarily in the correct order) Looking forward to spring and an upcoming trip to the Florida Keys, Sanibel Island, and Marco Island.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
How time flies..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Kelli, I love your blog and the story of how it almost wasn't. It is so fun to see your adventures in travel. I hope that when dental school is far behind us that we'll find the means to have such great adventures. The zip line looks totally friggin' awesome! Love ya!
How fun:) I am glad that I found your blog now I have a way to show you all my pics and how my kids are growing. I miss you guys. If Nicole and Heather have blogs can you ask them if they wouldn't mind if I knew what their blogs were? Thank you,
Kristin Done
(your niece)
Look what I found! Your Blog! Aren't you just so adorable.
Jen
Post a Comment