My oldest son, Casey, and i have taken up a new interest....geocaching. If you don't know what it is, google it...i don't want to take time to explain it here. Anyway, we have been out hunting caches, and both of us have even set some caches and are tracking them online. This is really fun, and if you have a GPS, or want an excuse to buy one, i recommend it! Then, you can come and find my cache: Toad Holler 2. Casey even took his GPS to AZ and took his grandma and grandpa geocaching. I hear they loved it. Let me know if you geocache, okay?
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm not but I did google it. It sounds very interesting. Have you found many? What is the best thing you have found in them?
Hey! We've geocached! It's really fun. We've found about 5-6. Ranging from Utah, to Missouri to Kansas. Kids really dig it too, like you said. We've never taken or left anything really great in them, or created one either. The fun is in the hunt for us. That reminds me. I need to have Matt look one up before we go camping next. It's a great family activity.
I haven't found very many. I mostly go with my son, so i don't log those when i go with him. Haven't found anything REALLY thrilling, but it is more about the hunt and the find, than what is in the cache anyway! It is a great family activity and i think it would be a blast for the YW to do it, either as a part of camp, or just as a YW activity.
That sounds very cool! What an interesting game!
Post a Comment