Well, i am a little behind in the blog department. Things that have happened since the last entry:
Family vacation with the Holman side of the fam to San Clemente, California. This is our annual beach trip/family vacation. It's always fun and relaxing. This year all my kids/grandkids went except Casey and Morgan. So we had a good sized group.
Stake Conference with Elder Holland. One of the most spiritual stake conferences i have ever been to. I was privileged to serve dinner and eat dinner with him and Elder Watson. They were gracious, kind, and loving...perfect examples of the Savior. I will treasure these memories forever. When Elder Holland spoke, he seemed to have known exactly my concerns and worries. I know he is inspired!
It's birthday month in our immediate family....Trey and Taylor turn 14!! Also, it was my brother's bday, Heather's, Nicole's, Morgan's, and several friend's. Hope i didn't forget to mention anyone.
Done a bunch more geo-caching. Even geo-caching on our out-of-town trips now! I think i finally found a sport i truly enjoy!
That's about all the news. Consider yourself updated!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Time for an update...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Did you happen to get any pictures with Elder Holland? I had the chance to meet him while I was in Virginia. Next time I see you I will have to tell you about it, I think he wrote his entire Stake Conference just for me, probably not but it seemed as such.
I can't believe the twins are going to be 14! Crazy! I really need to research this geocatching thing, it sounds really fun! Have you found anything cool yet?
Yeah for the update, I wanted to see some beach pictures:) Maybe next time. Wow, I can't believe you have that many b-days this month...that seems to be how things go though.
Post a Comment