Yes. Me. I am going to jail. And I am needing your bail money to help get me out. The local March of Dimes has summoned me to jail on Wednesday, Nov 5, and set my bail at $300. So, in order to make bail, i have to raise that money. Can you help? The March of Dimes is a good group and for some reason they have me on their list (this is the 2nd time they've put me in jail). If you wish to contribute, either send me a check made out to "march of dimes" or let me know if you want to pledge money and they will bill you. THANKS!!!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey Kelli, I got your comment. Yes, that is a femur. I was wondering if anyone would think anything of it. I guess they practice on them, they are fake but quite believable. Of course Bobby had me going for a while. I can't even tell when my husband is pulling my leg. Anyway now they are just kind of a permanent fixtures around the house. Ya know in the toy box or wherever. What's this jail thing and when are you coming to Livonia.
Post a Comment