Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tagged...

My cousin, Corynn who lives in Arizona and is younger than my youngest kid, tagged me. It was supposed to be a tag about your husband, but mine doesn't like me saying stuff about him in cyberspace so Corynn said i can do it about me. After all, it's all about me anyway....

Five things i love:
Since it asks for things and not people:
Sleeping in
A great clearance sale
Christmas music, year round
Sitting in the sun at a beach anywhere
Being in front of a roaring fire when it's cold

Five things on my to-do list:
Make our Christmas cards
Finish the laundry
Clean out the extra bedroom and get it ready for company.
Ponder our upcoming Stake Enrichment meeting
Make a CD of music for Morgan

Five favorite snacks:
Ice cream
Peanut M & Ms
Ice cream
Cup of Hot Chocolate
Ice cream

Five things you may not know about me:
I would not bungy jump for any amount of money
I hate celery
I hate black licorice
I was a debutante a long time ago
I was once an Army Officer's wife

Five quirky things about me:
I curl my eyelashes
I love paper towels
I usually put on my deodorant after i put my shirt on
I eat the whole serving of each item before moving on to the next item
I bite the straw

Five places i have lived:
Afton, Wyoming
Scottsdale, Arizona
Ft Irwin, California
Livonia, Michigan
Sierra Vista, Arizona

Five people I tag:
Sam R
Nic
Jen W
Leslie J
Les A

6 comments:

Corynn said...

I love reading new things about you! It is exciting.

scrapwordsmom said...

Okay, so I'm tagged and now I have to post on my Blog, right!!!:)

Les

Karlee said...

Good one, I learned lots about you! I guess after reading that, you'll be happy to know that I'm listening to Christmas music as I type this :)

Unknown said...

Hi Kelli,
Can you send me your email address so I can post the chaser blinkie code for you??! It won't allow me to post here on your comments, otherwise I would. Love your blog!!

Sam Ransom said...

I did it. Check out my blog.

I want to see your Christmas cards. Be sure to post a picture!!

Lindsly Love said...

So, I did this too. I enjoyed it! I miss you!