Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Card


Several posts ago i mentioned that i needed to work on making the Christmas cards. Sam asked me to put it on my blog...so here it is. I copied the idea straight from the Hero Arts website....yeh, i'm original! Those are little crystal rhinestones on there..some were all red, some were all white, and some were multicolored.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your christmas card is so cute! i love making cards but its hard to find the time. your card came back saying there was no such address....i guess i need your address again!

Unknown said...

Those turned out great!! And they're homemade...ours aren't this year.

Lindsly Love said...

I want to go on a Disney Cruise. It looks like a lot of fun! I love the christmas cards.

Sam Ransom said...

Those look GREAT!!! Who cares about originality!! Very cute and that is what matters!!