I am tired of winter. I am sure i was meant to be a Hawaiian. I could have let my hair grow long. Maybe i could have learned to hula. I'm sure that wearing a muu-muu all the time would be wonderful. I've never seen a tiny, frail hawaiian girl, so i would fit in well. Imagine just picking up coconuts whenever you felt like it!
I would love to spend my days swimming and snorkeling with the tropical fish and sea turtles.
Those volcanoes don't scare me.
I would love to live where the whales come for the winter months.
I could totally get used to the scenery!
I am willing to change my name to Keli'i Ho'olomane'nuinui. (Althought i don't know what that might mean in Hawaiian!)
Mom...Dad...i'm sure i was meant to be a Hawaiian. How come i was born in snowy Wyoming? How come i live in snowy Missouri now?




3 comments:
You know, you're just making the rest of us jealous. At least you get to occasionally visit your intended motherland. I wonder if they have an adult adoption program?
You know that we live in a place similar to that...what have you forgotten what these MI winters are like? Beautiful beaches, swimsuits and sun are plentiful in beautiful Detroit! Mali-kaliki-maka.:) Those pics are amazing! When did you guys go? The worst part about a vacation like that is coming home.
Ha ha! I think you and I could have been Hawaiian sisters even!
Post a Comment