The views expressed here are not necessarily the opinion of the husband.
Here are some of us on our recent Disney Cruise......
What a great picture! I've been on a cruise and to Disneyland but someday I would like to combine them. What a fun trip.
That looks like a blast. I especially think that Scott and Curtis look great as pirates.:)- Bobby
I love the costumes. They are so elaborate! How fun!
now, how come you didn't send that out for your christmas card? Aren't pirates christmassy? :D
Kelli Please sent me and invite to your blog thank you,Kristin Done kmdone0518@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a great picture! I've been on a cruise and to Disneyland but someday I would like to combine them. What a fun trip.
That looks like a blast. I especially think that Scott and Curtis look great as pirates.:)- Bobby
I love the costumes. They are so elaborate! How fun!
now, how come you didn't send that out for your christmas card? Aren't pirates christmassy? :D
Kelli Please sent me and invite to your blog thank you,
Kristin Done
kmdone0518@hotmail.com
Post a Comment