Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Today

Here's what i did today...

First, i took all the decorations off the Christmas tree. This is always sad. I hate to have the festive Christmas season, season of goodwill and peace, come to an end. No more pretty lights all over town, no more Christmas music on the radio. Casey wanted me to leave it up until Morgan came back. When she was here for Christmas she was so sick with the flu that she didn't open most of her presents. Can you believe that? She was SICK. So her presents are here still, waiting for her. Anyway, the tree is still standing, and since it is pre-lit it still looks kinda pretty. I can't lift it so as soon as Casey or Ryan seem to be looking for something to do....hehehe...we'll put that tree back in the box for another 11 months.

The most excitement was the haircut i gave Trey. His hair was getting SO LONG he was looking like a cute girl! He looks so much like his mother did when she was young. So, i got ahold of him and took the sheep shears to him. Well, not exactly, but in my opinion, even though i'm no hairdresser, he looks like a boy again.

What did you do today?



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I certainly didn't give a great hair cut!
I put Christmas away too. It was sad. I'm not sure I had the time to really enjoy it this year.

The Historian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhanda said...

Love it!

Jamieson Family said...

I still think that he looks like a cute girl.:) It looks good though Trey, the ladies will love you no matter what.- Bobby

Judy (mom) said...

I like the new doo!!! I didn't know Grandma Kelli was so handy with the scissors....good job.

Phogles said...

hooray! you did fabulously! And pretty sure only you could talk him into it...

Sam Ransom said...

Great job on the hair!! I would be nervous to do long hair. I like James' easy missionary cut! I can handle it!

Krista and Trey said...

I might be the only one sad, but I loved the long hair. As a formed long haired Trey, live those days up my friend, cause its so hard to be patient to grow it back!