Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Visit with Mom

Took a quick trip to AZ this week to visit my mom. My dad was gone on a fishing trip, and so we used the time to do girl stuff like shop, eat lunch out, shop, sight-see, and shop. I was there for 3 lunches...we had fish tacos twice at my request. Mmmmm. Went to Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Guadalupe, Ribbons and Lace in Mesa, Ross, TJ Max, Macy's, Penzey's Spices. I know i am leaving some places out. Ate dinner at Houstons one night and Pei Wei the next. Introdueced my mother to a Midnight Truffle blizzard at DQ, which is so funny since my parents own 6 DQs but since they don't work there anymore she didn't even know about them. Anyway, here are a few pictures:



My Dad and his boat


Mom's snapdragons


Tangerines in the back yard. Mmmmm they are good!

Old Mexican church in Guadalupe



Mom at the pottery shop in Guadalupe





3 comments:

Kari Jarvis said...

LOL! Of all the places to go in AZ you went to Guadalupe! It is very neat their though because of the cutural differences! It almost makes me home sick! I am glad you had a good time with your mom!

Corynn said...

I love how your mom goes to Guadalupe to shop. Cameron (the police officer) doesn't even venture in there! haha. Sounds like a fun weekend though. I think I need a blizzard today. Yum!

Heather said...

Your mom looks just like you in that pic!