A big hug and lots of love to all my friends and relatives who are moms. I watch my daughters who are both mothers with awe, and wonder how they do what they do with the challenges that they face. I have deep reverence for my Mother-in-law who raised a son to be a nearly perfect guy (i hope he doesn't read this). And then there is my own Mother. The best mother in the world. My mother is all the things i continue to stive to be, although i don't seem to ever quite get there. My mom has always been my biggest fan, my most constant source of encouragement, and my source for all things in the kitchen!
I love you Mom.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mothers Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I am so blessed to have the most beautiful daughter in the whole world! I love you with all my heart Kelli. Mom
Post a Comment