Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oprah's Free KFC Chicken coupon

I'd like to hear about your experience of trying to cash in your free chicken coupon. My sister-in-law Judy in Arizona told me about her experience of driving to 3 different KFC's but the 45 minute wait for each of them to cook more chicken finally made her give up. The next day they went to try again and were met by KFC employees in the parking lot saying there was no more free chicken right now, and they would have to fill out some paperwork, attach their coupon, and send it into KFC headquarters, who would eventually send them a coupon good anytime. Just too much rush for free chicken, i guess.

I haven't tried to cash ours yet. Only one KFC here in town. Maybe i'll try it tomorrow and see what happens....and then i'll post it here. But meanwhile, i wanna hear your experience!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I havent tried it yet, but I know that you can not print it out at the public library here! So, people stop coming there!!!

Unknown said...

Whoa...I'm so out of the loop I haven't heard a thing about it!
Good luck.
I like your blog description....I think that describes mine as well. :)

Corynn said...

I couldn't even print it... the server was too busy for hours! I heard it was madness anyhow.

Kara said...

Hey Kelli! Our coupons worked up here in ND....I think today is the last day to use them so maybe you need to take a road trip!