I am just fed up with the rain. My tomato plants are still only about 6 inches tall and the ground is too wet to get in and week them. The lawn is soggy. I don't mind the mild weather but the overcast grey sky is getting to me. Just had to share that with you!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm right there with you. My washer and dryer have been running non-stop for the last two days, cleaning wet clothes from Girls Camp. Yuck.
Welcome to my world:) Good thing you don't live where I do. The cloudy weather gets to me that is why I have decided the next place I buy is going to have a ton of natural light. Please don't tell me the clouds are going to follow me to MO. I want a real summer.
Post a Comment