Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Cat?

We have 2 cats; Tippy, who is a barn cat that is siamese looking, and Lola, who is also a barn cat who we rescued from certain death at the farm. Lola is queen of the house, though she goes outside too, and Tippy is strictly outside (too much vomitting).

The past few days we have noticed a new cat hanging around. There are lots of cats in the neighborhood, and most of them are not friendly. This one is very friendly, very skinny, and VERY LOUD. What is really funny is that my 2 cats seem to have taken her in as a friend.

I really don't want another cat litter box to change, but I guess if this one wants to hang around outside and be nice, that is fine.

Meanwhile, i'm naming her Myron.

I'm turning into a freaking cat woman; ya know...that old lady with all the cats. :~)


MYRON

2 comments:

Corynn said...

At least she is cute!

Heather said...

OMG, we have a stray cat too, check out my blog