I traded in my LG Rumor, which I loved and was sure I would never replace for a Blackberry a couple months ago. Why? Well, it was time for a phone upgrade and blackberries were on sale. And they have red ones. I just couldn’t pass up that combo. So, being middle-aged and finding it harder and harder to learn new things, I get this phone that throws me a total learning curve. It was 3 weeks before I really felt like I understood how to use it. Poor Ryan and Kari were constantly being bothered with my stupid questions.
But……now I understand why they call them “crack berries!!!!” I find I am constantly checking for emails, texts, etc. It is my phone, my alarm clock, my texting buddy, my facebook connection, my email access, my new BFF. Do you love your blackberry? If I could figure out how to blog on it, I would update my blog more often. Hehe
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Attn fellow Blackberry users
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I turned my blackberry into Jam!
Post a Comment