I have probably lost the attention of anyone who use to read my blog since it has been ages since i posted anything. I want to blame it on the "mood" that i was in thanks to the looooooong winter and the persistent snow and cold. There were some other issues too but i wont dwell on them.
This past week has been delightful, weather-wise, here in NWMO. And i feel my body and soul energized with more vitality and, best of all, a desire to accomplish something! Like maybe some spring cleaning. Then again, maybe not!!
Anyhow, here are a few pictures of the emerging spring around our house.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Spring energy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm glad you're back.
Yes, winter was brutal this year....in many ways.
Love your spring shots.
I don't know about you, but I think this is possibly the "bloomiest" spring we've had since we moved to Maryville. The flowers and blossoming trees and everything is glorious...and no nasty frost or freezing spells to kill it! hooray!
Post a Comment