Regarding my new sidebar item: check out the link (just click on it!!!)
This is my friend Les's blast of creativity and motivational craft site.
Thanks, Les!!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Need craft motivation?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The views expressed here are not necessarily the opinion of the husband.
Regarding my new sidebar item: check out the link (just click on it!!!)
This is my friend Les's blast of creativity and motivational craft site.
Thanks, Les!!
2 comments:
That sounds like a good idea for me....after I move....and if I get to take my craft boxes with me...and if I ever find them again!
This is exactly the opposite of what I need to hear. I don't need any motivation to "create". I need motivation to stop creating and start cleaning.
But tonight I totally intend to go home and crochet. My dirty bathrooms can wait.....
Post a Comment