Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Music!!!

The Christmas music has started!!!

I have been listening to it in my car since about the first of October.

I also have a great Christmas station on Pandora.com that i love.

Tonight, i heard Star 102.1 (Kansas City radio station) is already playing 24/7 Christmas music!

I am in heaven!!!

Waiting for Sirius to catch up....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I forgot about Star 102. We don't have that here.
But I have Sirius...I can't wait for it now!

scrapwordsmom said...

Amen!!! I LOVE and ADORE Christmas music!!!:)

Yeah, my TV music hasn't started yet...Missing that since we have speakers throughout our home:)

Paul and Linda said...

Just heard the teaser from the new Tab Choir Christmas album w/Natalie Cole ... "it's the most wonderful time of the year" !

I'm buying !