This is a follow-up on my last post......
I am finding the need to make a list of everything these days...things that need to be done, things that need to be purchased, lists of possible meals to make with the groceries that i bought from a list, presents that need to be bought, presents that need to be made, what is for dinner, who is coming for dinner, and on and on. My mind cannot concentrate!!! Another middle-age issue.
Honestly, i am so relieved when i get to check something off the list....it's so exhilarating.
Here is a recent list, which is actually 4 lists......good grief.
I am finding the need to make a list of everything these days...things that need to be done, things that need to be purchased, lists of possible meals to make with the groceries that i bought from a list, presents that need to be bought, presents that need to be made, what is for dinner, who is coming for dinner, and on and on. My mind cannot concentrate!!! Another middle-age issue.
Honestly, i am so relieved when i get to check something off the list....it's so exhilarating.
Here is a recent list, which is actually 4 lists......good grief.




2 comments:
Kelli
I don't know anyone who does more than you. My notes are sticky note here and there and every where. You have your contained on one paper. Thanks for the idea! I'll try that! love mom
at least you know where your lists are! I am going to have to make a list to help me keep track or my lists! also, you get so much accomplished! I think you should take that into consideration...
Post a Comment