Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What do you remember?

As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

11 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

I remember when I first saw you I thought "I'm really gonna like her" It probably had to do with the fact that I had heard about you from Margeret and Leslie. But I was right. You are a blast. A good time. I'd NEVER guess you were old enough to be a Grandma (still not sure if they are actually yours).

Corynn said...

um, I am sure I have memories of you from when I was younger, but really I just remember that you were my only female cousin - or so I felt! haha. But, for sure now I will never forget getting to help you dress grandma for burial and us trying to paint her nails with no mistakes.

Tammy's Thoughts said...

Kelli,
I have a TON of memories that include you. However, all I can say is..CAMP, CAMP, CAMP!!

I always looked forward to my "Kelli Time"..and I knew I would get it on the way to camp, during camp and on the way home!!

You are the GREATEST!!

Tam

Phogles said...

Pretty sure my first memory of you is at the Branch Camp-Out, just a couple of weeks after we moved to Maryville. You and Taylor got up in front of everyone and did an impromptu song-and dance thingy together that you learned at girls camp. It was absolutely goofy and silly and involved impersonating a cow, but you did it with such aplomb, I though: man, that lady has got to be the coolest person in the whole world!

Krista and Trey said...

I remember when we did Baptisms for the Dead in the Winter Quarters Temple. I remember Uncle Scott performing the ordinance, and when I got out of the font you were there to greet me with a towel. As you gave me the towel you wrapped your arms around me in a sweet spiritual embrace.

It meant something to me then, and even more as time goes on. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Not sure you will want to post this comment as it could be incriminating. I remember riding to Guaymas, Mexico in the top front of your camper looking out over the open road. I couldn't have had more fun that trip. Remember the flan on fire at dinner the first night, getting help for Montezuma's revenge - everyone trying to use the bathroom at once. But most of all, I remember "Limpy and the Limp-Alongs" who serenaded us while we ordered the margarita for the beach. Karen

Emily said...

We first connected in preparation for the youth conference handcart trek. I remember getting the email from you asking if I'd participate as an angel in one of the scenarios along the trail. How do you not like a person who's asking you to be an angel?!

James & I quickly became leaders of the Kelli Holman fan club. We thought, "WOW! The Holman's are rad! Do you think people that cool, who frequently travel to cool places, would like hanging out with us in our little 2 bedroom townhome?"

p.s. It was really fantastic that Scott was able to be in the circle to bless little Darren. James and I were both so thrilled to see him there.

Jamieson Family said...

well, well. So many memories so little space. I remember you wisking in and sitting next to me at relief society stake enrichment thing. You were there and then gone and then next thing I knew I was called to be the stake YW pres and was submitting your name for a counselor! You were on my mind apparently, and the Lords too:) Boy, do i miss Kansas City. When are you going to come visit us and maybe just move here? Pleeease!!!!

Darlene Jackson said...

I remember serving with you and Norma in the RS Presidency in the Maryville Branch. I think we had the longest presidency meetings on record because we had so much fun!

The Wehrmeister's said...

I came back to write that my favorite thing about you is your smile. I love it. I love to make you laugh, just so I can see you smile. I know I already left my memory, but hey I can leave more then one.

rich and steph said...

You have a totally cool daughter named Nicole who made it thru all the way to RN school with 3 kids and alot of help from Mom:) She has been an official RN for awhile now and I love it because I am one too! She also has learned patience and love for her children from her mother.