I just learned that blogging is good for your health! Check this out, from Wikipedia: "Scientists have long known the therapeutic benefits of writing about personal experiences. Blogs provide another convenient avenue for writing about personal experiences. Research shows that it improves memory and sleep, boosts immune cell activity and reduces viral load in AIDS patients and even speeds healing after surgery."
Today i taught a blogging class as part of our Relief Society Enrichment Activities. I lead a "miscellaneous class" where we learn all kinds of odd things. Today was blogging. Next month: geocaching. Got any great suggetions for a stand-alone, one time class?
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Blogging is Healthy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh, good. I am glad I am doing something good for my health!
No ideas for a class-sorry:) But love the fact that blogging is healthy. Sometimes I look back at what I wrote and laugh but I it feels great to get it out!!
I wanna come to the geocaching one. Is it not infant-friendly? I think you should do a class on finding ways to serve and be involved in our communities.
Awesome you added music! Looks and sounds great.
Post a Comment