Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Let me make it clear........

If you read the comments on one of my previous posts, my eldest child has brought something important to my attention....i have more grandchildren than just the ones who's pictures have been posted on my blog.

I apologize. Its just that some of those grandkids are older and busy, and they don't come over to my house as much, or go places with me as much as some other grandkids.

But that is no excuse, i realize. Because, i have the worlds greatest 7 grandkids, and they ALL deserve a spot on Gma's blog.

See sidebar pictures!!!

5 comments:

Corynn said...

Love the new pictures! I am family and I couldn't have told your how many grandkids you have or who they belong to! haha.

Will & Amy said...

Good thing you cleared up that misunderstanding...haha, like the pics!

Sam Ransom said...

Glad to see you are being a little more fair! Hehehe Sariah is my parents' 13th. So just wait and you will have a REALLY long side bar!

Jamieson Family said...

I can't believe how old trey and Taylor look crazy!! when are you going to come see us??

Jamieson Family said...

Leslie already posted, but my bro started this thing called "male blogging" and so I am trying to be better.:) It sounds like you guys had a great few months going to BYU, etc.. Sorry about the New England trip, but that was the Lord's way of telling you that you should have come to MI!:) I can't believe that about your horse! You guys have had the best luck with those animals.:) You are both such cowboys!!! I honestly did think of Scott today during a one of our procedures. I won't tell you what I thought!:) Just kidding, who could think anything bad about OB. Anyways, tell everyone hi!!--Bobby