Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Temple Location Announced!!!!

From the church website: "For the temple serving the greater Kansas City area, the site will be in Clay County, Missouri, on residential land within the Kansas City limits that is already being developed by the Church. The development is known as Shoal Creek."

We understand this is located at I-435 and Highway 152 which is BARELY out of our stake and in Liberty stake. I timed it tonight...it took us 17 minutes from the Stake Center. So, this will decrease our drive from 2 hours to Winter Quarters, to about 1 hour and 25 minutes to the new temple.

HOOORAY!!!!!!

3 comments:

Corynn said...

I am totally sharing your excitement! Too bad it isn't EVEN closer!

Sam Ransom said...

See Kelli! I keep telling you that you need to move down here! This is just one more reason to add to the list. I think the temple will be about 10 minutes for us.

Phogles said...

So wonderful! I wonder when the ground-breaking will be...

I love how you have Christmas music playing on your blog playlist!