I am too busy to do a cutesy blog entry today. But i'm feeling bad about not writing anything for a while. So here is a list of the recent events, not necessarily in any order:
1. Enjoyed Thanksgiving. I did all the cooking except the Maughans made the rolls. It was good if i do say so myself. :~)
2. Went to Branson. Took Scott's folks (visiting from AZ) who had never been there. Saw Andy Williams, Tony Orlando and the Lennon Sisters, and the Dalena Ditto show. They were all good. But i would still like to know what happened to Dawn?
3. Got all the Christmas lights up on the house finally. This was a multi-day project. Casey and Ryan did the high parts of the house, then Ryan did the main part until the lights ran out. After i bought more, I finished them (on a step stool in the bed of the truck). After all that work.........they are not white like the boxes said. They are light blue. I hate them. I would take them back except they were so much work to put up and now it's too cold and snowy to get back on the roof. They are LED lights, and i guess that is why they are blue-ish, even though the box says "cool white." Yeh right. They are not white, and they are not cool.
4. My cousin Corynn and my neice Rachelle both had babies on the same day, in the same general area in Arizona, and they both have the same last name. How's that for weird. No, they are not related that we know of.
5. It snowed our first snow of the season overnight. About an inch. It is beautiful.
Okay, i think you are up to date on my life for the past few weeks. Have a good week.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Happy Sunday Everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Well, that just stinks about your lights. I would be upset, too.
Sounds like you are more ready with your Christmas stuff than me. Today I'm gonna get our stuff out. Hope to start decorating tonight when Em gets home from school!!
Glad you had fun in Branson!!:)
Bummer about the lights. I hate that. I don't think Rachelle and I are related either. What's her hubby's name? If she is from AZ though, chances are we aren't related. Our Paynes mostly reside in Washington. This branch ventured to AZ because this is where Cam's mom is from. Good to hear from you!
I've never seen those kinds of lights before. I bet they look great.
I didn't know you had one. :) I miss you. Love Lindsey!
Post a Comment