Wednesday evening i went to my friend Lacey's house in Kansas City. Lacey and I work together in stake Relief Society. She is a published jewelry maker and it is always fun to see what kind of jewelry she will be wearing everytime i see her. So, she was going to teach a class to her ward Relief Society, and our presidency decided to go, also. So, after Lacey helped me make a cool necklace and matching earrings, i decided i needed to make a cool Christmas bracelet. I have a really cool Halloween bracelet that i bought last year and i wanted something similar for Christmas. And i also wanted to get my little granddaughters to each make a bracelet, too. So, after Sunday dinner tonight, i got out the beads and stretchy string and showed them what we were gonna do. They were so excited! Thank you Lacey for the inspiration to make this project, from me and my 3 little granddaughters!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Making Bracelets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
What a fun Grandma memory! I love activities like that with little kids. It is so fun to see an activity so simple through their little eyes! Everything is so new and exciting. Way to go, Kelli!
We are pretty lucky to have such jewelry talent in our ward. Her stuff is incredible! I'm glad you were there to enjoy her talents! The bracelets turned out great!
Very cute!! I love her stuff. I like the Christmas bracelets. Hmmm I may need to make one of those!
These are great, Kelli! Any chance you can teach and Emma and I??
Kelli-
I got your message on my blog. Yes,our baby sure will have to endure a lot. His baby blessing talked a lot about his medical trials which made me bawl during the whole prayer. That was before we knew he had more cysts. Anyway on a much more positive note. We went down on saturday night and saw the Zabaldos I it was such a wonderful feeling seeing them again. I really missed Carrie when I moved. They only live 28 miles from us. Very close. We are going back down for New Years. Their house is so beautiful. I love her granite counter tops in her kitchen and her bathroom and walk in closet is to die for. Especially the walk in closet it is bigger then my bedroom. I am so happy for them. It seems they are doing well. It was also fun for the kids to see each other again and see each others babies. We will see Patti Drews for New Years as well since she will be visiting them. It will be a lot of fun. I will have to post pics when it gets here.
I love making jewelry!! Have you heard of Bead Retreat? It's a company that has bead sets and you buy the one you want and make it. You can use their pattern or make your own. Very addicting!
Post a Comment