Have seen this on several blogs, so i am adding it to mine. I think it is a fun idea.
If you are one of the first 3 people to leave a comment after this post, you will win a prize made especially for you, by me. But, you must post a similar "pay it forward" contest on your blog and do the same for 3 people. I have 2 months to complete this challenge. Come on, you can't lose!
I craft, bake, sew, etc. I get to chose what i make and when i give it to you. You get to determine the time frame of your contest on your own blog.
Like my neice Kari says, it's "spreadin' the love!"
Waiting to see what my cousin Corynn sends me!
On your mark, get set, go.......
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Pay It Forward
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
ME ME ME!! What do I win?
Hi Kelli- I guess I'm lucky I was checking blogs today. I love reading about what you're doing. I miss you guys!
Love ya, Jamie
Kelli-
Yes!! I guess timing is everything sometimes. I never win anything so I feel extremely fortunate. I am game. I can't wait to see what I have won!!
Miss you,Carrie
Dude I'm so sad. I didn't check soon enough! I think I might still to this on my blog. It seems like so much fun!!
Post a Comment