Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Monday, March 16, 2009

My Baby Boy

Where does time go? My baby boy is having a birthday today. I almost can't say out loud how old he is (24). Because i cannot be much older than that myself.




He is the tall, dark, handsome, silent type. Adventurous but cautious. Likes the finest things in life. I remember the day after he was born finding the dimples in his cheeks when he smiles. I am proud that he chose to serve in Afghanistan for a year, but feel that i was deeply blessed to have him return home safely and with no ill effects. He has a lot of his father's mannerisms. He is my tallest kids.






Happy Birthday Ryan! You will never know how much i love you until you have a baby boy of your own!

3 comments:

Krista and Trey said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Hope he had a great b-day.

Annelise said...

Its crazy how time passes...
thanks for commenting on my blog. I'd love to teach you how to do digital scrapbooking. I use photoshop to do it. (well when I have it.. because of the lame computer problems I don’t have it, although I'll have it back soon.)
Do you have photoshop by any chance?

Peeser said...

I know I am not a very consistent commenter, though I love dropping by your blog when I get the chance...
It seems incredible that Ryan is 24! Where does the time go? Of course, it was freaky enough when I came up on my 10th-year high school reunion. It is even freakier to realize that 10 years from college graduation is not that far away... (has it really been 8 years since I lived in Maryville? Some days, it almost seems like yesterday...)

I hope he had a fantastic birthday and that you are able to cope with a "baby boy" who is so grown up!

:)