Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kitten Update

The kittens are doing well. They are 2 weeks old now; their eyes are open and they are learning to walk.

The orange one has been dubbed: Marmalade, Pumpkin, Irene, or Hillary.

The black one is called Tiger or Obama.

Here is a current picture of Morgan holding the black one:

Eyes open:

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Hey, Kelli. I haven't checked your blog for a while until today! What cute kittens!! I can 't believe how the mamma delivered the first one on your bed, and that you didn't NOTICE!! lol!! But I guess she was a quiet cat, much unlike your husband's patients, I'm sure! :)

I would love to have kittens, especially if there were only two. Usually there's many more and it's much more of an ordeal. But what great additions they'll make to the farm.

I also am impressed with your canning, jellying, etc. I didn't do any of that stuff until I moved to the MidWest, either. But it's kinda fun, and such a good feeling to learn it and be able to do it. I need to do it more.

You better "lap" up that nice weather you've been having. We're DYING of heat and "drought" here in Texas. And we won't be cooling off until something crazy, like -- November.

Missing the Midwest,
Catherine