Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Honey Bears




A quick picture of some of my bears filled with honey! Didn't get our professional labels yet but nevertheless...look how cute!

Above is my rough draft for our labels.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

How stinkin' cute is that! Are you selling the honey? If so, I'd like to buy some!

nicole said...

Instead of toad hollar honey, I think it should be Holman Farms honey

Kristin said...

I love it!

Sam Ransom said...

Sooo cute!! I agree with Cheryl that I would love to buy some! How much? Could you bring some down for the women's conf coming up?

Krista and Trey said...

I think a few of those Bears need to find themselves on a plan to Arizona ;)

Catherine said...

That is so neat, Kelli. What a good feeling, I bet.

What made you decide to start bee hives? Did you ever see that special on PBS, or Nature. I'm not sure which channel it was on, but it was about how the Honey bees are dissappearing and dying. It was a really interesting show.

Boston Paynes said...

That's awesome !! I wish a few of those little bears would run away to my house.