Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Honey for sale!

Attention Missouri readers:

Our bees have made us proud...we have just completed a wonderfully successful honey harvest for 2010. If you are interested in any local honey from our "Toad Holler Honey Company" let me know.

I have not yet gotten labels made, though, and the honey is still in the 5 gallon containers, but soon i will be transferring it into the bears and labeling. Then i will also know the prices for the various sizes.

Why "toad holler" you ask? That is the nickname for the general area of our farm where the bees live. Seemed like an appropriate title. It's just up the road from Possum Walk.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I moved too soon!! I really want some of your honey!

By the way...thank you for your comments. I'm glad we can still visit thru the world wide web. :)

Wilson Family said...

Will you ship if I order some? Let me know what the price is..

Kelli said...

Sorry out-of-towners. It is just not worth the shipping prices to mail it. But please support your local honey farmers....local honey is best for you anyway, as it will help with your local allergies. Generally you can find it at a farmer's market.

Sam Ransom said...

I'm local!! Do you still have some?? I would definitely like to get some. And maybe do lunch or something if you have the time.