Home is where your story begins...

But your blog is where your story is told!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday

It's Sunday. Nothing special to blog about, except to tell each of you who read my blog (and even those who don't) how much you each mean to me. Some of you are family (hi mom) and some of you are friends. But each of you is a meaningful part of my life and even if we are not in touch on a regular basis i still love you.

This week i had a dream...one of my friends from when we lived in Michigan (over 20 year ago) was in the dream. She lives in Utah now and i haven't seen her for a few years. But there she was, in my dream, in such detail that for the following day i couldn't shake the feeling that i had just seen and visited with her. (I did email her to touch base and make sure everything was ok with her and her family and to tell her she'd been in my dream, which we both decided was kinda weird, but oh well.)

The thing was, i went away with the strong feeling of how much she meant to me. And it made me realize how many friends i have made along my life's path, and how important they have been, even if i don't keep in touch very well.

So, consider yourself hugged by me today, okay? I would do it in person if i could.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that dream was a gift to remind you that you get to take your relationships with you. Boyd sang God Be With You Till We Meet Again today in Sacrament. I was struck by the phrase....till we meet at Jesus' feet and thought, that is exactly what I believe. I look forward to meet my Platte City Stake friends at the feet of our Savior. I know those friendships are eternal, just as families.
I'm going to miss seeing you around too. :)

Anonymous said...

Kelli
I don't know why we are so blessed to have you as our precious daughter ! We love you more than we can put into words.
Mom and Dad

Wilson Family said...

Hugs back to ya:)I just recently saw a friend, actually last night, it had been 20 yrs and it sure was so wonderful seeing her again. We picked right up where we left off it was so awesome,it doesn't feel like it had been 20 yrs. You are right friends are so wonderful.